What is cPanel?
cPanel is a simple and non-technical user interface that helps you manage your cloud-hosting.
It allows you to access, modify and manage important cloud-server features, configurations and settings that would otherwise require technical knowledge and experience.
Why do you need it?
cPanel provides the navigation, buttons, links and graphics required to make cloud-hosting and file management accessible and easy to understand for non-technical users.
Without the help of cPanel, only those with advanced technical knowledge had the ability to manage a server, or a website for that matter.
What can you do with it?
- Website File Organisation
- Software installation (e.g. WordPress, Drupal)
- Email Account Creation & Management
- Domain & Subdomain Management
- Database Creation, Search, Backups & Management
- User Management
- Passwords & Security
- and much more…